Frequently Asked Questions
When do online ticket sales end?
- Online tickets sales end the Thursday night at 11:59pm before the event.
Do you offer a designated driver ticket?
- We do not offer a designated driver ticket. Our event is all inclusive and includes all tasting stations (alcohol, non-alcohol and food) as well as entertainment. It is too difficult for our tasting stations to determine who is regular and who is designated driver. We hope you buy tickets knowing that the event proceeds go to a vital non profit that reduces child abuse and helps families to self sufficiency.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- Yes. This is a 21+ event. Please bring a photo ID for verification. No exceptions.
What are my parking / transportation options getting to the event?
- There is plenty of free parking around the Folsom Sports Complex. Please also consider carpooling with friends or using a ride service program like Designated Drivers on Demand, Lyft, Uber or a taxi.
How can I contact the organizer with questions?
- You can email us at WholeLottaBrews@gmail.com.
Is my ticket transferable?
- Yes. Your ticket is transferable.
The name on the ticket does not match the attendee. Is that ok?
- Yes. Tickets are transferable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No. You may print it or have it ready on your phone. We will also have a list of all online ticket purchases and Will Call tickets at the door.
What is the refund policy?
- There are no refunds, but tickets are transferable. The event is rain or shine.